Do women realise that by forgiving men cheating they are just making it worse for themselves?

I think that cheating with hookers is very acceptable in marriage or relationships for men. The simple reason for this Is that doesn't matter how many times or how long they cheat they get forgiven and go to counselling. The guy only needs to feel remorseful and that's it.

The man enjoys himself s and the woman stays unhappy. Agree?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was married and my husband cheated with a hooker for example, it wouldn't bother me at all.. why? because it's just like a business transaction, there's no emotion involved in it.

If my husband cheated with another woman he had to spend time getting to know, taking her out, dating her etc then the marriage would be over in an instant.

• What about cheating with strangers?

• regular cheating like it's happening often.. lol what's the point even being in a committed relationship then?

• Ask cheaters