Will he ever be sorry and try to beg for me back?

I recently caught my sons father trying to pursue other women on the internet and in text messages. One girl ended because she saw my fb and saw that she was a contributing factor to him being a sneaky scumbag. but i still see him trying to pursue a girl at work that has absolutely no interest in him. We are living at my mothers suppose to be saving money for future, we have a child together. He hasn't apologized and hasn't even begged for me back. He just keeps trying to tell me what i did wrong to make him unhappy. He won't give me answers on whether to move on or not, He walks around here like nothing is bothering him. He says he loves me but nothings changed and why should we go on pretending. But why won't he just be honest and say he wants to see other people? Why won't he just move on and leave? I gave him a week to figure out what he wants. He has two choices, If he leaves he'll have no where to go, no license no car and have to pay child support. If he chooses to stay he has to be all in. no more sneaky crap no more going behind my back, he has to figure out what it is he loves about me and realize how much my family and i have done for him. Its been 7 years next month and i feel like he's willing to just throw all that away to get a piece? how can i get him for once to realize what he has and fight for me.

id like to update. So my phone is always going off now whether i like it to or not now that i'm available. it bothered him last night. He said something about it and i reminded him he wanted this. He was also mad that i went out. wth? i don't get it.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why you would want someone like that to fight, get rid of him!
    Yea he's the babies dad but that's not a good enough reason to be with someone who makes you unhappy

What Guys Said 2

• Tough love, kick him out for a few weeks

• "Will he ever be sorry and try to beg for me back?"

I have to say that holding out such hope, is foolish.

What Girls Said 4

• If I was you I would kick him to the curb. He sounds like a loser, and I would image you would be better off with out him. From what I gather all he is at the moment is a sperm donor. He has done his job, time to let him go and move on. I believe you will be happier, and more fulfilled in the long run. Sorry to be so blunt, but it is how I see the big picture.

• Yea he sounds like an asshole, but you said is he going to throw it all away to get a piece makes me wonder if he is trying to peruse these other women just for 'sex', how is the sex at home? Because if he is not getting any he will find it somewhere else no matter how much he loves you

• our life was good, i always wanted it! which was complete opposite when i was pregnant and 2 years after having our son. my hormones are regular again. But its hard to find time to do anything when our son is constantly interrupting.

• This loser will never change...

• Kick him out