Do you think turning off your emotions is a good idea?

What do you think, is it a good idea turning of all your emotions with hypnosis, so you don't have to feel any more pain?

I got this idea from watching Vampire Diaries.

61

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's a terrible idea. If you got this idea from vampire diaries then didn't you see what happens when a character turns off their emotions. It never ends in a good way.

• Yeah, I know. But I would be free of my pain.

• I can get that you just don't want to feel pain anymore and you feel like things won't get better but just be strong and get through it. Because if now you don't feel the pain then later you won't be able to feel the happiness.

• Seem like a good reason, I'll think about it.