The Ross vs. Rachel debate? Who's side do you take?

Were they on a break
And did she get too angry over the other girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha the past month I've been marathoning friends! I'm on season 6 right now :) But I have always agreed with Ross, they were on a break. Even though what he did was kinda a dick move, I think Rachel overreacted. He had been drinking, he was emotional, not thinking straight... we all make mistakes. One thing I will say is that he should've told her right away instead of trying to hide it.

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Not a big Friends fan but I hated the Ross character, whiny ass half man. Everybody else was OK. So to answer your question, Rachel is always right when she disagreed with Ross.

2|0
    0|1
  • You know, I just don't get Friends. I know so many people who love it. My best friend watches it a lot. I just don't get it. I ask her why she likes it and she can't give me an answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • They were in a break, not cheating. Rachel initiated the break, she's responsible for whatever happened during it.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm with Ross in that he had the right to do it. But he shouldn't have probably exercised that right.

0|1
    0|1
  • Ross, easily. He was trying to make this work, even if he did go over the top, , but this was all started by her.

1|0
    0|1
  • Are you talking about the sitcom "Friends"?

Weren't Ross and Rachel brother and sister?

0|0
    1|1
  • Ross dudes

0|0
    1|0
  • I have no idea, what's it about? Maybe if they're cute ill fuck her right in the pussy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Did you just watch the DVDs?

Neither, they should just be together and the writers should have stopped form writing a relationship mess-up right from the start. Sorry, I just have troubles with my ex.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Hugh Laurie sums up my feelings about Friends very well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXNd99IhdmA

0|0
    0|0
  • They were on a break and to be fair she was hanging out with that guy that Ross had always been jealous of and suspected that he like Rachel. So that was a bad move on her part (inviting that guy over) and he never got to hear her side before he slept with that girl.

I never thought they were good for each other anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ross! ... I mean... were they NOT on a break?
    .. please...

Besides, I never really liked Rachel as a character.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ross definately, they were on a break

0|0
    0|0
  • They were on a break!

0|0
    0|0
  • She did overreact. A break is a breakup. He can do whatever he wants on one and so can she

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm with neither one. They were both wrong.
    They were on a break, and he was messed up about it and did something he regretted. He made a mistake, i get it, it's understandable. But at the same time the whole on a break thing is bs. They broke up the same day he slept with that chick, she has a right to be upset. It would hurt, and he knew it would hurt her and that's why he tried to stop her finding out. It's like, grow up, admit you made a mistake and say you're sorry. She would have forgiven him, but instead his whole ego got in the way and it became a huge thing.
    Rachel should have left and given herself some space instead of blowing up.

0|0
    0|0
  • kind of on both sides? haha
    they were on a break so "technically" he didn't do anything wrong and he was drunk and acting stupid... but also it was immediately after they decided to go on a break so I totally see Rachel's side of things about being hurt. I think she could have stayed mad for a little bit and after he tried to make things up they could have gotten together... not seasons later like how it happened in the show haha

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I disliked Ross, I agreed with him. They were on a break. If she'd had the opportunity, I guarantee she would have slept with someone. She would have told him he was overreacting if he got upset over it. Thanks for asking this though. I've been trying to figure out what series to watch next, and I never would have thought of Friends. I think I will watch that when I am done watching my current series.

0|0
    0|0
  • They was basically broken up! but at the same he shouldn't have slept with someone that quick! its sort of in the middle for me!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes