Did I make the right move or am I just guarding myself too much?

I've been hurt several times. I got divorced at an early age (21) from my high school sweetheart. We have two kids together. I dated after but the girls always turned cold and crazy. I got in several car accidents (not my fault) and lost a lot of people in my life. I'm 23 now and I just dumped my current girlfriend of 5 months. Her ex from high school recently appeared out of nowhere. I was scared she would go back. So I left her. She told me all about him and I saw her look ecstatic when we bumped into him. He even told me he was glad she was taken care of but we all know who she'll end IP with.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Wow, so very young to have kids and be divorced.

I think you need to take some time out from relationships for awhile and be on your own. It sounds like you've been jumping into relationships since your divorce. I think what might help you is to focus on yourself for a bit, rebuild your self esteem and regain some confidence.
    If you do that, you'll find that everything else in your life will improve.

0|0
    0|0
  • I HAVE 2 OPINIONS FOR U:
    A:I THINK U HAVE BEEN HURT SO MUCH SO NOW U WANT TO AVOID BEING HURT SO U BROKE UP WITH HER BEFORE U COULD HAVE FELT THAT SAME SORT FOR YOURSELF AGAIN, WHICH U FEAR, SO U ENDED IT.

B:UH SHE WAS ECSTATIC SHE PROBALLY HAS SOME DEEP DOWN UNDISCOVERED FEELINGS FOR HIM OR SHE STILL LOVES THE GUY.
    SO I THINK BOTH, UR WELCOME

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes