Guys, if you broke up with a girl and truly want to get her back, what would you do?

Say you broke up with your GF in not the nicest way possible (nobody cheated or lied, you just kind of became bored and the relationship lost it's spice). A few weeks later, you started regretting it and realized you made a mistake. What kinds if things would you do to ease your way back into her life?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not difficult really. You two know each other already. He should say something if he regrets it. We are actually pretty simple. Unless of course you are already dating someone. Then he may feel he doesn't have the right to come back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He is tentative to say anything because he was a real ass when he broke up plus he is very emotionally reserved. He is slowly fishing, feeling me out. He's open to wanting to hang out and is asking me to email him when I go on vacation next week...

• If you want him back and forgive him, telling him you forgive him is the best way to dispelled that awkward vibe hanging in the air.