How do I get through till I give birth?

I am a few months pregnant and no longer with my child's father... I shouldn't be worried about this and im not all that much but it's a little scary/lonely being pregnant and single. I've let go of a lot of people to be with my ex and now I'm left pregnant with no one. How do I get through? especially going through depression, I don't know who to turn to, I feel like everything is just upside down. What I was always afraid of is happening, I don't know if I can deal...

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Srry about your him walking out on u I had the same solution before and just look for people friends family u trust so u can feel like u matter good luck to u on your journey I understand and ik what u are going through take my advice and take care and hope ur okay but ur not now let it heal first and find people who really care about you and u will be fine because I say this because my bf of 6 years walked out on me when I was pregnant and never came back so I was crying out loud and hurt and I felt no one cared and I didn't move on I was stuvk there and lonely i don't want u to do what I did and please do what I told you to do and find people like family friends and find people who care about u please promise me don't do what I did and did nothing about it please ):

• You will give brith in a few more months

• I moved back with my mother, some of my family are being very supportive but its still hard to open up because it seems that no one really understands... and I walked away when I realized he didn't want to change. he wasn't serious about anything. Sad that I waited till I was pregnant to realize what kind of person he is but I was more depressed being in a house with a boy that made me feel worthless and had no plans when it came to me and our son. Im glad friends and sleeping with under aged girls was far more important than working towards a better life... I'm better off, just need to focus on my unborn baby boy and being happy. Thank you for your advice.

• No problem ur welcome im glad you are happy and thnks one day I'll need ur advice on here when im hurt or cheated on thnks (:

What Guys Said 2

• Family, and there are tons of support groups that anybody involves in maternity care can steer you toward.

• Friends and family.

What Girls Said 1

• Is hiring a midwife an option? Start forming a relationship with her now... and do you have any family members you're close to?