So I am in serious need of a mans opinion! I have been in a serious relationship with this guy for a year and 4 months, and a week ago he dumps me?

we were together for a year and 4 months, and about a week ago we had plans for him to come over, that day he said that he loved me so much and that he was heading over soon. well he ended up getting too drunk to drive so when he said sorry i sent him a picture saying your the one missing out.. well he ended up getting hostile, then minutes after says that he's been thinking about it for weeks and doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore. well i accepted it and have been trying to move on, but then i discover that he has been in a labelless relationship with another girl since we broke up and was talking to her just before he dumped me... why did he lie to me for so long about what he wanted? why did he string me along, and make me think everything was great between us? how could he tell me he loves me not even 24 hrs before he dumps me to go have sex with someone else? I need opinions here! i have so many more question!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Why did he not tell you?
    1) Men don't want drama, so they delay everything as long as possible
    2) If he had lost respect about you, why would he have interest in telling you

Why did he break up suddenly?
    1) He may be an asshole player
    2) He might not be feeling the spark
    3) He might not getting sex from you as he desires
    4) He finds this girl a better option that you are.. she might be treating him better and feels connected to her.

0|1
    1|0
    • Everything this guy said except number 3 on his bottom list should be number 1. It is the sole thing that 99% of guys I know complain about.

• Actually I did not want to sound sexist and be a little gentle towards her so I put it on number 3 :P

What Girls Said 1

• Because you were there and easy access

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes