Ex gf said that she never ever can see us together again. What should be my next course of action, broke up less than 3 weeks ago still want her back?

I asked if she ever would ever see us back together and she replied with "no never". I asked then what went wrong between us and she said that she forgave me too quickly for my mistakes and that she lost feelings for me 3 month ago but was trying to fix it herself. I was with her for a year and almost 4 month. I really do want her back but she says she's moving on but when I see her she looks distant from other people and alone. Do you reckon that placing no contact with her for a month then talk to her and ask her to coffee would be the best cause of action? Or do you think she's too far gone and that I should just move on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude play this smart, asking her was your first mistake but you can shrug that off. Smart course of action if you really want her back... Act totally happy and unaffected by the break up, start hanging out with other hotter girls, ignore her as much as possible, you could do things like arrange to hang out and cancel at the last moment for someone else. Before you know it you will see her start to crawl back, but do not let her back in just yet, let her grovel for about 3 weeks... good luck

0|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• we're different from guys, guys might change their minds but when girl says she's done, she's done and it took her everything to make this decision

1|0
    0|0
  • She said that she eould never see you together again. Never is never so just leave her alone and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • just move on

1|0
    0|0
  • You should move on.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You can't make someone like you. She clearly says she isn't into you. You are wasting your time and borderline harassing her. She said no man, no means no! I would cut all ties with her, forget her and move on!

0|0
    0|0
  • If she chose to break up with you, then she's the one who would have to take it back, which she probably won't. You should move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with the girls. Once a woman makes up her mind, that's it. There are exceptions to the rule of course, but you should move forward with your life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes