Why would a guy date you then move in with you dump you go back with his ex and try to get in touch with you?

This is what just happen to me , I guess I just need to understand why someone would do that

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He is struggling with his emotions and morals, he is obviously very confused and probably not very good at making decisions. He is also probably worried that he will make the wrong decision and he may even be thinking about other peoples feelings and opinions in all this.

He may however be thinking that he could have the physical/ exciting relationship with you if you are willing but keep his previous relationship in tact because of complications involved.

Either way you need to make the call on this

What Guys Said 2

• I've been there haha he's confused. He likes or loves you but feels the same for this girl. He wants what he doesn't have so when he's with you he wants her and vice versa. It's an endless game until one of you just blow him off. He just can't decide who or what he wants.

• Booty call... Run away... Your dealing with a child...

What Girls Said 2

• he wants his cake and eat it too

• he feels guilty or he sees what he did and wants you back