How to break up with a 5 year BF, that lives with you?

So, I have 5 years with my BF, we live togheter

In my heart I love him, but I don't see future for us.

Our principles, morals, believes and customs are total opposites. In sex we are just not compatible. So my mind and logic tells me this is not working.

I've tried to break up before, but he is big on manipulation and blame, and as I said I really love him.

How would you handle this? The apartment were we live is mine.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Just break up. If you honestly don't see a future with him and you are not happy then break it off. If you have no children it will be easy than if you did. I just broke my 12 year marraige off over a month ago and it was hard but I had to do it. We just grew apart and weren't compatible and we tried for so many years to make it work. We have kids so it makes it more difficult but it was for the best. My advice is to just let him know how you feel and try to break it off as soft as possible.

• Don't give in to the manipulation. Mine was the same way.

• BTW, good luck with the whole rebuiling your life thing. You are brave and wish you the best.

• Good for you. I know it's tough. PM me anytime if you ever need anymore advice or to talk. Hang in there! xo