What was the worst break up you had? And the worst break up you did?

As the title says but...

What did you do when that person brokeup with you like that?

But what were the reasons you broke up with that person in such a way?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a lot of health problems, mostly heart related, that gets pretty serious. I've always been a nice guy, put other's feelings before mine, never did anything to hurt a girl in a relationship. But after dating this girl for 9 months, she broke up with me because my health was "too hard to handle." I was in and out of the hospital during this time and actually got told I may only have 3 months to live. When I told her this news... that's when she suddenly broke up with me. It caught me so off guard and left me heartbroken at a point I really needed support. The one person I thought would be there to support me left me out of nowhere and that was that. Talk about a shitty break up... am I right?

• WTH! Damn her! Well its better not to waste time on girls like that! Sure is a shitty break up!

• Wow! Your ex was a bitch! You're better off without her! I hope that you are doing better (emotionally and health-wise).

• I'm a lot better now! It was 3 years ago so I moved on. Lol I just learned that I was better off supporting myself rather than be with someone who drags me down. The only good thing about break ups is that you learn from them. Yea it was shitty... but I definitely learned a lot from it, both about myself and the type of girl I like. :) She was a bitch though... no doubting that. Lol