So am I right or wrong? opinions?

okay so everytime my ex talks to me or someones talks to him about me he always and it never fails to put a status on Facebook or instagram about how amazing his new girlfriends is or how she soo beautiful and if we dont talk or no one says anything to him he doesn't put anything i even tested my theory out today and won a beat so what does that mean is he trying to prove to himself he doesn't miss me cause i feel like that is what it is

so does anyone else have an opinon about this i would really like to know?
okay so i got one opinion but i would like more soooo anyone?

01