How do I get over breaking it off with my friends with benefits when the sex is so good?

I decided to break things off with my fwb. One reason I know seeing him was not right. He is in a sexless marriage. I was developing feelings for him and the sex was so hot. I know I made the right decision. But I am worried that he will contact me and I will cave. I dont need any lectures... I know it was wrong. I just want to know how I get over it.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You are hooked to that what is exciting and bad for you. Even though this makes you temporarily high on dopamine, it will lead you to sadness and loneliness in the long run. You already know what it is you must do and how to do it. The question is, will you?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE