My Boyfirend broke up with me ! how to get him back?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months we were madly madly in love. But there was a secret I lied about and yesterday I told him the truth and he left me and i want him back! … He told on August we will meet each other and discuss our problems. and he even told me from time to time I will contact you but he also said he doesn't want me. I don't know if he will trick me and never contact me. And I'm scared I just want him back and hug him and tell him I love him. He said I loved you but now I don't know. What should i do to get him back?
P. S He is a virgo man

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Well don't worry he is doing this so that you learn a lesson in your Life and don't repeat it as he Loves you too so it's normal he might be hurt by the truth but you should specify the truth here :)
    still you just want to be normal with him and make him feel that you won't be doing this again from your heart.

• He said he will talk to me from time to time. And he did yesterday but he is just so mad and when he is mad he says hurtful things i am not sure if he meant what he said. But he said next month he will see me and talk about it and break up with me. Do you think at the time i see him I can get him back?

• yeah you can get him back but the thing is you need to prove him that whatever happen was just past and i mean it that i did was wrong but i don't wanna lose you and this way you can convey him for sure he won't hurt you.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he is totally over reacting, what was your lie/secret?

• Not much you can do. It's really up to him, but obviously your secret and lies were too big for him to handle in the relationship.

• have you ever your foot ran over by car? w

What Girls Said 3

• You are young and this was a 6 month relationship.

If your lie was a big one, he just won't trust you anymore, and that is not something you want in your relationship, take the experience and lear from it for future relationships... let it go, grief it and move on.

If your lie was an small one and justified, then he is just not worth your time, cuz we are all human and make mistakes and you WILL make more mistakes that could hurt him, do you want to risk him breaking up with you and going through this pain every time you make something he doesn't like? let it go, grief it and move on.

• There is nothing you can do. Being honest is the most important thing a relationship is based on. And if you weren't honest from the beginning, no wonder he doesn't want to be with you - he doesn't trust you any more and doesn't think you are honest. So, you destroyed trust and honesty, which is a big deal for most people. You can try talking to him and apologizing but keep in mind trust is not easily earned back.

• Virgo man always stand on their opinions. They are so stubborn, too. Better leave him dear. You were not madly in love. It's an infatuation only dear. If he really loves you, he forgives and understands. It's all that matters. Because in love, there are always quarrels and the two are required to function. But sadly your guy doesn't have the two.

• I was with a virgo man (im a leo) and although he was stubborn at times. He came back to me many times after a break up