Ex boyfriend already moved on?

My ex and I broke up after being together for almost 4 years. He broke up with me. It hasn't even been a week and he is already talking to another girl and liking girls photos. I'm so upset I feel like I will never get over him and that he is already feeling sunshine and rainbows

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It's none of your business now dear. Instead of all this you have to move on in your Life. Even I am single after my first Love and she had dated a guy after me. In my case i am not suppose to say anything to her because it's her life now what she does is none of my business. so i moved on. I know it hurts but we are fool if we think on such things.
    com'on just think even he comes to you after dating a girl how can you trust him again? that he will be loyal with you! simple you have to not interfere anymore in his personal or what he do? because if you will, then later on you will have problem in moving on from him.
    It's better you stop checking out about him and delete all contact's with him. It will hurt in starting but later you will have a happy Life. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It'll happen in time.. I know there's the typical everything will be alright and so on and so forth type answers. I'll agree, everything will work out for you in the end, don't be surprised if it takes a number of weeks/months. I was in a similar situation, together for nearly fives years... even engaged and due to be married about 6 months later. When he broke up with me, to go back to his ex, I was completely devastated. I won't lie, it took the better part of half a year or more for me to fully recover from it. Honestly the best thing you can do, is get out and do stuff, just to help keep you active and to let your mind think about other things.

You'll realize you're better off without him, and better off with someone more deserving of your time. Next best piece of advice is to completely ignore him, break off all contact and don't try and keep up to date with what he is doing. Doing so will just keep it raw and rub it in (so to speak).