Broke up with someone cause a few things didn't make sense?

we lived together for over a year, in that year she was saying she had no friends only her family. after 8 months she forgot her Hotmail account open and I went to the computer and seen 20 plus guys in her address, ok she said old contacts that they didn't even talk anymore. She knew my passwords for everything never asked hers until 2 days ago, that's when she went nuts and was talking about I needed to trust her, I said ok you got all my passwords so why can't I have yours? she gave me fake ones ( this time we were not living together anymore cause she missed her family and went back to her country etc ) her best friend was cheating her husband and when I found I did not like their relation ship, that's why 2 days ago just to be sure and we were not living together anymore ( we were supposed to move back together again next month ) I asked her for her passwords ( she have few accounts ) gave me fake ones, last week she said she had deleted all her contacts etc and I needed to trust her. I told her basically look you know all my passwords, and due to your best friend being a cheater and you lied about saying you only had your family as contacts when in fact you had 20 plus men I never knew about I want to check your emails just to be sure. she didn't to the point I said or you give me your passwords or we done ( her answer you need treatment and to trust me ) I said ok you don't give me the passwords for me to check if in reality you deleted all those men you said you were not in touch im out, well she was playing victim and basically didn't give me, we done now. Do you guys and girls think I was on the wrong?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Treatment? Are you an addict? I'd have stopped talking to her but not a break up.

• no im not an addicted she mean go see a psychologist about me not being secured