How do I get out of this? Help!?

There's this guy I've been going out with (not my boyfriend) and he's very nice. He's older than me and takes me to a lot a places and we have a good time together. But here's the thing, I've realized that I really don't like him. When he first kissed me I realized it, it grossed me out. I haven't showed in any way that I don't like him so if I end it suddenly I feel that he'll be too shocked. He didn't do anything wrong, I just really don't like dating. It honestly makes me so nervous. I'm also very busy all the time and I'd rather be with my friends in my free time than him. So, what should I do? Should I just stop answering his texts for a little while? Because he only texts me to invite me out. Or should I just tell him? I'm a person who always does things in person but he said that he 'needs to talk to me about something' the next time we hang out so I know he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend. I can't end it with him right before he asks me out! I'm considering just texting him. Help!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him everything you just told us, dont string him along; the longer you wait the more hurt him.