How likely will a girl come back after being ignored?

In your experience, how often have you/your ex come back to you after being unsatisfied after your/their "oh you left me? I don't care" attitude?

Dated this girl for some time before we mutually broke it off - we had a sweet conversation, then she suddenly ignored my last text asking her out for our sixth date.

I didn't do anything about that, and realizing all the other negative aspects about her, thought I would rather not chase after her and just leave.

She messaged a week later asking how I was doing (most likely she was annoyed that I didn't chase after her), which I ignored.

Haven't heard from her ever since, been another month.

Just curious whether she may try going after me again since we had a thing going, and she was clearly upset that I didn't care enough to chase after her.

Yes: she may try to reach out again with a more caring message.

No: she will completely forget everything and not bother again.

Thanks!
  • Yes
  • No

40

Most Helpful Girl

• She's not worth it, move on. Why pick a rock when you can pick a diamond. Be with someone who is proud to have you. Someone that won't just take a foot step to be with you but also take a mile to go all the way and make you happy. There's someone out there for everybody, you just have to go and find them. Explore the world and meet new people. If she wants you to chase her then she obviously isn't worth your time. There's more fishes in the sea she's not the only one you see. Don't keep walking back to somebody that keeps pushing you away.

• RUDE

• But helpful ;)

• Just stating my opinion wasn't trying to be rude. If you don't want it don't take it, I've been in that position before