Torn between two guys... How do I break it off with one? please help me?

So there are two great guys (Seriously their both perfect) I have known them both for about the same amount of time. Here's the problem, I made a mistake by saying yes to both guys.. i have no idea why i did that. Anyways, I'm still in the process of choosing one over the other. How can i break it off with one of them as best as i can without hurting them! They are both crazy about me and its killing me! How do i do this? Im at the point to where i just want to stop all communication with one even though i know its wrong. Please, PLEASE help me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely tell one of them as soon as possible. The longer you drag it on the worst it will be for you and the guy you aren't choosing. Especially if they both like you. Do both of you a favor and tell him right away. Just be honest. It sucks and I know you don't want to hurt either one, but you are hurting the guy you're not choosing more by not telling him and letting him think he has you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• this is a tough one. You should just tell the guy that you're not interested. You can still be friends if he wants. If he likes you he should understand. So I just say. Tell him directly. And Do it in person or at least over the phone. Sorry you have to do it in the first place that's no fun.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You said yes to both at the same time? who have you known the longest? its only fair to choose him because i personaly have had several love interests that met someone while we were seeing each other and slowly turned cold and detatched until i finally got the hint and disappeared... because of this i feel bad for the 1st guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's true. I'll definitely keep your experience in mind.

• The best thing you could do is turn both down, then problem solved

0|0
    1|0
  • omg is one a vampire and the other a werewolf?

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a playa. You're dating more than one guy at once. You don't actually like either one of them. You like their attention. You need to work on you, before you can date someone. They need to compliment your life, not be your life

0|0
    1|0
    • why do you think im trying to break it off? Thats what my question is about! wtf?

• You break it off with both

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes