Is there a chance they'll break up?

if a guys gf moves in with him... does that mean its too serious? or is there a chance for them to break up? and what makes a guy decide he want his gf to move in?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's serious yeah... that sort of implies that a entire new level of a relationship has been reached. But there's also a chance that there are other reasons for them moving in together like one person going through a bad financial situation and needing a place to stay. But I think in general it's a sign of the two progressing. There's always a chance for ANY couple to break up any time.. so I can't give you a straight answer for that one.

• I think moving in together is a big step in ones relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to break up. It just means you are seriously thinking about spending the rest of your life with this person and want to see what its like. Sure moving in and living together might bring up more senarious that could lead to a break up. But it can also lead to more connections and love. I'm not a guy so I'm not sure about the last part. :) hopefully you'll get an answer for that one.