I want to tell my ex-bf's mom happy birthday but I dont know if that would be weird or not?

My ex bf and I broke up over 2 years ago but his mom and I were close. Today is her birthday and I wanted to message her and say happy birthday but her and I haven't spoken in a very long time and my ex and I also haven't spoken in a very long time. So I don't know if that would be weird or not

41

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be weird if you did not have a personal connection with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should do it. you broke up with him not with the mom. it sounds weird but just because one relationship didn't work doesn't mean you should effect another one.