Should you leave even if you know you don't have a reason but something just doesn't feel right?

So you've met someone but you keep getting this feeling that you shouldn't stick around. You can't really put it on anything in particular but you just feel like maybe you should leave. Is this just nervousness you should try to ignore or something you should listen.

101

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you absolutely SHOULDN'T leave until you find a strong reason to do so. Human emotions aren't something which anyone should play with, and leaving someone shouldn't really happen according to your whims and fancies. If you don't have a reason, it may just be nervousness or you wouldn't have found the reason yet. I'd suggest you to stick around and focus on what best you can do to get rid of this feeling. In case you do find some strong and valid reason, then you might as as well leave.