Why am I so bothered my ex gf is sleeping around?

Pretty much want answers and opinions to the question. I feel like i am losing my mind. Weve been broken up for at least a month now but i found out last week she slept with someone and rumours of more (i try not to take notice of rumours) were not together so why does it hurt? My mood goes back and forth from very angry to very sad... almost depressed. I've just got so many thoughts flying around my head atm even starting to question the reasons for us breaking up. Help. I've tried the whole cutting all ties of communication but i can't even bring myself to that. Deactivating fb... missing her in the way of wondering what she's up to and how she generally is (i know it makes me sound like a stalker, im not :) ) if anyone wants to know why we broke up ask. I just dont wanna bore anyone with a long ass post. In short she commited. She commited well at least i feel she did, then changed her mind bit felt it was embarrising or felt bad to simply say she changed her mind... sorry for the long post

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• It hurts you because you had just broken up and she seems to already moved on and forgotten you like of you meant nothing. That's why you get angry. You get sad because you miss her and you still have feelings for her. The best way to move on is to cut all contact with her, defiantly. You need to find something to distract you. Probably meet new people.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that has helped actually. It does seem like that. But then I've got this other thought of if i justseem kl then we may get back together we have discussed it so i think thats what is stopping me from cutting her off... its just the way we broke up and now the way she is acting i don't know i just seem to find new worries or thoughts when i feel I've resolved it. So im turning to my old friend called drugs theyre not even working to "shut off my thoughts" so it would seem. Need to grow a pair

• Because you subconsciously feel that is your va-j-j and that it belongs to you and you're still trying to learn how to let go of fact that it was yours and noe no longer is its only been a month so seems about right that you feel the way you do buut geez the fact that she's jusy giving it up like that is crazy? Maybe she's just trying to move on and get over you

0|0
    0|0
  • Its because you still have strong feelings for her. Try to avoid all things that will remind you of her.

1|0
    0|0
    • Took the words out of my mouth.

• I know the logical reason would be to delete her on fb, snapchat, her number everything. I just cantfor some reason just guess in time itll change... just hope its sooner than later thanks for the reply

• It's all part of the grieving process. It takes a while to get over someone. Best wishes!

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess just darn annoying its all i think about and it this moment in my life i have particularly pressing issues to deal with but i can't or not too my best feel trapped in my own head! I meditate a lot even thats not helping. Just gotta ride it out

• That's all you can do. Best wishes.

• dude its because you still have feelings for her... its pretty normal

0|0
    0|0
  • What I learned from divorcing my high school sweet heart that I was with from 14 to 26--
    YOU CANNOT CONCERN YOURSELF WITH THEM. FORGET. THEM. Easier said than done but seriously.
    FORGET HER. Block her 100% and allow no new info.
    You don't want her anyway, do you? Now she's all dirty and use up.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one wants to think they can be replaced. Plus it's just hard to see someone that was once yours be in the arms of someone else. She can try to fill the void by sleeping around, but it won't work. If anything it'll leave her feeling more miserable than she already is. Hang in there, time heals all. Don't even question what it'd be like to have her again, it could never be the same. There's a better girl out there for you that won't take you for granted. The grass is not always greener, hopefully she's learning that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Who knows may turn out like that. Just get this mental image in my head of her. like you said being in someone elses arms i don't know of its jelousy, if im grieving or if its is a feeling of being replaced and just so easily too. Just have this mental of her fucking some guy kissing him the way she did me same bed everything ill stop before i gross you out haha thanka for your help

What Guys Said 2

• Take solace in the fact that you hit that already.

1|0
    0|0
  • In addition to the residual feelings you have for her, her sleeping around is weakening your self-esteem. It makes you feel inferior... as if you are not capable of fulfilling her needs, and therefor, not good enough for her to commit to. Also, since the breakup or the parting of ways was fairly recent, you are still territorial of her and subconsciously hoping to reconcile.

Your feelings are normal, given the circumstances.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes