BOYS: what does crying over breakup mean?

boys, if YOU broke up with the girl, and cried (real tears not fake), what does itmean? does it mean you didn't want the relationship to end?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• He broke up with you because he's insecure. he still wants you

• hmm he also was like you can message me anytime and call me, etc but obviously i haven't so yeah should i keep it up? like no contact

• If you want to, you should. but if you want to, you need to get to the bottom of his insecurities

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like it could mean several things. In my experience, I've seen a guy cry while he broke up with his girlfriend because he didn't expect it to end. I mean, you know you're gonna break up with someone, but like... you were hoping things would be better. He still loved her, he still cared for her, but he knew she was no good for him. He was unhappy, but he didn't want to be.

• true

• This is so true...
      I cried when I broke up with my BF. I loved him soooo much, wanted to spend my life with him, but I was miserable constantly. I was so unhappy. I felt breaking up was the best thing even tho I didn't want to.

• @caramalkisses23 are you still in contact with your ex?