Do I still have feelings for him or am I just desperate for love?

So I met this guy, and we started talking. It was a little boring at first until we met each other. We started talking everyday. Sometimes we would even stay up the whole day talking. After a few months we started dating, everything the same except we would say I love you. After 3 days he stop talking to me, texting me. I asked him what was wrong and he was ignoring me. I really didn't say anything. So I texted him this one day and said we had to break up because it seems like he didn't like me and he was ignoring me. He said he understood. After a few months after we broke up I got this dream he was at my house. My mom had a party you know just to have fun. Then we just started kissing out of know where! I'm really confused. Can you help?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He does not sound like a nice guy who will be kind and loving.

1|0
    0|0
    • Similar story to guys that have gotten more intimate with the competition (you never knew about); the other gal has come on strong, even perhaps sexually and will not permit his comms with other gals

• Actually we have soccer together and he said he was too busy practicing for soccer.

• Yeah well when a guy has a good heart, you won't be feeling uncertain or ups and downs. He will just be warm and caring and will want to do things that make you happy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Addicted to love

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he just wants to be friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes