Why did he break up with me then try and have sex?

He broke up with me then tried to kiss me so it could lead to break up sex. Why do guys do this? If it's over then it's over if there are still feelings why break up! I told him to get out my house >:-[

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Good! And now Text him and tell him he made the biggest mistake of his life. And that you are only him and his small penis! Okay now here's the scoop. The problem is that you spoiled your Ex, people forget that being single sucks, its lonely and there's barley any sex involved. Im guessing you were an awesome girlfriend because guys tend to get overly confident when they are in a relationship especially if they are having lots of sex. So instead of appreciating their girlfriend for giving them confidence and love and for giving them all the sex they can ask for. They start to foolishly believe that they can do that with any girl they want. So when they dump a girl they want to make sure while they are looking for someone new that they tried to take advantage of the girl they just dumped because they don't want the sex to stop they think they can get the best of both worlds. But you proved him wrong but be careful he will still try to pursue you and. pretend he is sorry and want you guys to get back together but don't fall for it.

What Guys Said 1

• Good for you. However it's not just a guy things girls ask for that one last screw too. It doesn't make sense to me either but people do it. Its the same as still having sex with your ex after breaking up, this is just weeks sooner to that.

What Girls Said 2

• Because he still wants sex even if he doesn't want you

• Because he is a guy...