What does it mean when he cut off all contact?

my ex of two weeks after an almost four year relationship deleted/blocked me almot everywhere. he even deleted his tumblr. what does it mean?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Being cut off hurts like a bitch, but you have no control over what he does. He is either doing it for his own good, yours, or both. You can't climb into his head, so assume nothing. Feel your loss and start working on you again. You're back out there. Take some recovery time, be active, and once the emotions stop running so hard, you'll feel better. Put it behind you for now.