Hi I was just wanting to ask if my girlfriend was being a using bitch to me she's never happy until I get her something it's always meMe me?

My girlfriend is being a bitch right now it's mostly always about her I can't ever do anything myself I don't know what to
Do it's always about her never me I need answers girls and guys please I'm not happy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you answered your own question..."i'm not happy" If you're not happy, you should not be in the relationship. A relationship should be give & take... not take & take. Don't waste your time letting her use you when you could be finding a girl that truly cares about your well-being. If you really want to make this relationship work, then talk to her about how you feel. If she doesn't try to change, end it. It's not worth it, you deserve to be happy.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm just going to say fuck you and go get
      My car get my stuff and get the fuck out don't u agree

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on your comments on some of the opinions others gave it seems like she's a gold digger. Leave her asap man.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah thanks bro I love her but I understand she's using me should I go over and get my car right now or tomorrow?

• Anytime you feel like it haha. Do it, it'll piss her off so much lol.

• Yeah I will ahaha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Give me an example as to what she has been doing lately.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nothing makes her happy until I buy her something or do something that's all about her and know one else

• Show All
    • I'm going to the car is worth to much Maybe I'll just sell the car and give some of the money to charity

• Do whatever you need to do, but don't let her use you anymore.

• Did you try to talk to her about her behavior?
    If you have and she is still continuing to act that way, you're better off not being in a relationship at all.
    A relationship shouldn't be about one person, it should be about the both of you.

In this case, you may be happier alone.
    Was she always like that? or did her behavior recently change?

0|0
    0|0
    • It just changed recently and I managed to get my bmw back I told
      Her I'm taking a break and I want
      My
      Stuff

What Guys Said 1

• Dump her.
    ---------------

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks bro I'm going to get my car and get everything I bought her and I want to see her face when I ask for the car maybe I should video it haha

Recommended myTakes