Hi I was just wanting to ask if my girlfriend was being a using bitch to me she's never happy until I get her something it's always meMe me?

My girlfriend is being a bitch right now it's mostly always about her I can't ever do anything myself I don't know what to
Do it's always about her never me I need answers girls and guys please I'm not happy

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you answered your own question..."i'm not happy" If you're not happy, you should not be in the relationship. A relationship should be give & take... not take & take. Don't waste your time letting her use you when you could be finding a girl that truly cares about your well-being. If you really want to make this relationship work, then talk to her about how you feel. If she doesn't try to change, end it. It's not worth it, you deserve to be happy.

• I'm just going to say fuck you and go get
      My car get my stuff and get the fuck out don't u agree

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on your comments on some of the opinions others gave it seems like she's a gold digger. Leave her asap man.

• Yeah thanks bro I love her but I understand she's using me should I go over and get my car right now or tomorrow?

• Anytime you feel like it haha. Do it, it'll piss her off so much lol.

• Yeah I will ahaha