My ex BF who dumped me is emailing/calling me two weeks later... what does it mean? Help!?

My ex BF dumped me 3 weeks ago in a very douchey way. Two week later he found a dumb excuse to email me twice and then another excuse to call me. He made chit chat and then would pause a lot and not say anything, I kept thinking he hung up! He hinted at wanting to "have coffee and hang out" and when I told him I was going to Cape Cod, he asked me to email him from there and let him know how it was going. I am in the Cape now a few days and he just emailed me asking how it's going? What is going on and what should I do?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to use you. Be careful...

• He's going through the "crap, I'm not getting laid anymore!" Phase yes? Is it possible that he is reconsidering the break up?

• If your relationship was becoming cancerous before it will still be cancerous. It's simply a matter of how far can I push this and still get what I want... After my Baptism God showed me something about relationships that is so basic. Here it is:
      Divine Wisdom dictates there are three kinds of relationships. The first is inhabited by two takers, short lived at best. When one or the other is done taking it is over. The second relationship is inhabited by a taker an a giver. It can go on for a very long time. The taker will take as long as the giver can give. The giver needs to be given to or they will eventually be sucked dry. This relationship is doomed to failure due to the fact it is unequally balanced. The last relationship is inhabited by two givers, HEAVEN on earth. Two people trying to out give each other. If you are not in a relationship that consists of two givers then I suggest you keep looking for the right relationship, it will save you a bunch of heart ache...

• Excellent advice, thank you. I was dating an overgrown child, time for a real man!