Guys, if you feel jealousy toward an ex, does it mean you are not over her?

If you find yourself getting jealous over a recent ex girlfriend (you know that other guys want her or she is dating someone), does it mean that you still have feelings for her?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• While it can be that you are not over her it can also be that if it was a serious relationship it just hurts you. It is a dig at your ego and you question everything about yourself so it is easy to feel jealous as you compare yourself and then questions about why you broke up come to mind.