Listening to my stupid fucking friends, now I list out on a really great guy?

Followed some bad advice, and now I messed it all up with me and this guy :*( how do I fix it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't sound like friends the way you talk about them
    And you can't blame them for your bad decisons
    It's time to put on the big girl boots

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I agree with Stacyzee below, also be prepared to have him not like your friends if you two work it out.

I think most people here have had a relationship ruined by bad outside advice. If you're happy and no form of abuse is going in the relationship people just need to mind their business. It's not completely their fault though. Talk to him sooner rather than later.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many girls give other girls bad advice.
    I think they deliberately do this to mess other girls up.
    Don't listen to them.

Also, let him know that you were given bad advice, and that the ones who gave it to you won't be messing you up again!

0|0
    0|0
  • Peer pressured.. what can u do? Slly gurls can't look up for themselves but to fall into the hands of sum bad influenced friends... feel surry for u ma'am :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you need to elaborate on what happened. How did you mess up? Did you reject him? Did you insult him?

0|0
    0|0
  • next time you see him or talk to him explain what happen he might just understand where your coming from

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's hard to give advice when the situation or the event isn't given.
    All I can say is be your own person and take control of your own life.
    Apologize to him and ask to start over.
    Let him know you really like him.

0|1
    0|0
  • okay first, you have to understand that you are your own person and while other opinions help sometimes, it's awlays up to YOU to decide whether or not you do what you do.
    this guy, if you like him a lot, i think you should tell him that you do, but before, go over all the wrong things that you probably said or did to him and apologize first. be honest with yourself and try to follow your own heart. to fix things in the present, you need to learn from your past. so i suggest you go up to this guy and let it all out. tell him how much you like him, why you like him, what you like about him and why you are sorry you acted the way you did before. basically, what i am trying to say is, be honest with yourself and your heart.
    i hope this helped a bit.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes