Advice on how to move on when you know you deserve better but are attached?

there's a guy that I loved more than anything , he led me on for over a year and made so many plans and promises with me, but at last minute told me he's actually seeing someone. As I said before I really loved him and was very attached, and was given so much false hope by him. He broke 99% of his promises and went back on almost all of his words. I know I deserve better because I was left hurt / disappointed / feeling heartbroken more times than I can count.

I know I deserve better, but I just dont know how to move on when I was so attached and really loved him? I dont know how to remind myself that moving on is the best for me when I suddenly start missing him. Do you have any advice for me that could possibly help me?

Thank you so much. Really appreciate it x

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It's going to be hard.. but with time, it'll get better. Just try and keep yourself occupied with other things. Go and visit friends and family, take up a new hobby, go travelling... Plenty of things to do to keep yourself occupied and to help get this guy off your mind. Who knows? By keeping yourself occupied, you might bump into an amazing guy that'll treat you right like you deserve. Best of luck!