Gf caught sexting.. help me understand her please?

We met a year ago it was amazing from day one. She was separating from her husband who moved out only after he tracked her to my house. She gave up tons of money, huge house etc to be with me. I am no bum but nothing to what she had. It was like we were high school again it was so perfect. We always say God brought us together. I am pretty broken she had a bad marriage we picked up where the other didn't. She has children so do I and we built this nice family together. She surprised me a few months ago with her one and only tattoo of my name on her wrist. It is honestly like we were meant for each other. We share all the same likes and dislikes I feel I met my twin.

She is the type to text I love and miss you 100x a day I can't stand the constant need for attention she's 40

About a month ago she who never goes out said she had to help her mom with her dying dad. She wouldn't call only text here and tgere. She got home at 3 am. When sleeping I saw a text convo that was sexual and pix sent. I packed up she got mad I looked at her phone then begged me for 3 hours to stay. She said it was nice to have someone pay attention to her. I was told she texted him the following day that she can't talk anymore and it was a mistake. I saw someone just devastated. I gave her a chance the next two weeks were great to only find out they talk on her way to work everyday. We fought once again told he's just an old friend and now blocked. We hung out two days with no promises of getting back together. She said she will prove to me I can trust her. I found a text convo to another guy 3 days ago. They are all listed under girls names in her phone. I told her I am done I was holding onto the good memories but now can't even look at her.

Why over the past 3 days is she begging me to not give up on our family? That she's sorry it was never physical she will go to a shrink She loves me I complete her she will change etc. why is she truly devastated? Guilt or sorry?

Thanks. Yea I feel like a chump at this point holding onto what we had when we are together. I see her totally devastated to the point it can't be faked and wonder why she's bothering reminding me of us and dealing with my rejection and insults.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I suspect she is someone who enjoys the early infatuation stage of a relationship. It's what probably made your relationship in the beginning seem so meant to be and maybe for her that element has died a little and replaced with love, which is different from infatuation/lust. As such, that can be very addictive and maybe she is searching for that.

I suggest that instead of focusing on the number of people and what was said and done, you ask her why and what is missing from your relationship that she is seeking this out and now lying.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 3

• Guilty as charged, sorry she got caught.

• just have a talk with her to know what's going wrong in your relationship

• You should break up with her. Obviously she keeps betraying your trust, so she doesn't deserve you. Better to do it now than to stay with her and then be driven insane by it in an additional 5 years or something, when you're even closer than you already are.

But if you're desperate to stay together, you have to convince her to go to therapy because if she really cares about the relationship, she can't help herself with this cheating and needs professional help.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, she kept doing it..."Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"... tread carefully.

• She's cheating. Break up with her.

• One saying that I've kept with me to avoid situations like this is: If a woman is willing to cheat on her man to be with me, then there will come a time where she will cheat on me to be with another man. Whether she's doing it maliciously or if it's like a drug to her, it's going to happen and unless she voluntarily seeks help, she will continue to do so.

• She described It to me last night in that way. Good call. She said she was in such a horrible marriage for so long that her behavior is like a drug and she wants it to end. She has very old fashioned morals takes care of her man etc. great answer thanks..