What would you do in this situation? Her husband won't listen to her!?

My friends husband kicked her out of the house a, d told her that he was keeping heir baby, because this girl he works with told him that his wife had another man in her car.(which is true, she was taking him to his car because he got drunk with them the night before and stayed at their house) my friends husband is convinced that she's sleeping with this friend of theirs, and wants nothing to do with her, and won't let her have the baby! I know this girl was faithful and nothing is convincing her husband that she wasn't cheating. How would you handle something like this? Would you just accept that he will never listen, and then fight for custody of your baby, or would you try to work things out and stand your ground?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• She should get in contact with a lawyer as soon as possible. She should speak with the lawyer about the process by which she was evicted (is she sole or co-owner and thus cannot be evicted, was she not given proper notice of eviction, etc.) and about the way to re-establish access to her child.

With that said, here's what I would do: get my lawyer to nail their asses to the wall. To hell with all discussions about "trust [that one will remain monogamous]", because that kind of trust has no bearing on the question of whether my child deserves to have me be part of their life. Anyone who tried to deprive my child that way will be subject to everything the law can bring down on them.