Was I too harsh? I think I crosses the line. Why do I do these things?

I was seeing a boy for a few months last year. and everything was great. Then one day he told me that he wanted to patch things up with his ex, and I think I got alittle crazy. About it. He was honest about it, which I appreciate, but I loved him so much it drove me mad! I took my Facebook and put a picture of me and him as my profile pic and then tried to friend request his girlfriend. That didn't work, so then I messaged her on another social networking site and called him a two timing bastard, and threw him under the bus. I was just upset. I'm still mad, but it's because I love him. I tried to be friends but Ended up scaring him off completely. I'm still spying on him on Facebook, and my friend is looking at her profile for me. I even made my BFF send me texts to pass off ass messages from him so I could send his girlfriend snapshots to really stick it to him. I feel like such a bitch right now. What do I do? I want him to be with me, but I crave justice from being rejected.

It's been forever since we talked, but I'm still jealous and hate seeing him happy. I keep all my weapons just in case I chose to act on it. How can I stop being like this?

01