How do you deal with heartbreak?

Guys and girls: when you’re left hurt and heartbroken, how do you deal with it? How do you ease yourself of the emotional/mental suffering? How do you… forget and move on?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• It sucks i know... and it seems to not ever go away... ill give you a daily quick fix you can try... because even though you might feel better today... you might start dwelling and hurting again tommarow... whenever your hurting... dont curl up in a ball and soak in it... get a punching bag... and beat the mercilous living shit out of it until you almost die from exhaustion... your mental and therefor emorional health will benifit... im telling you that vigorous excercize always helps clear your mind... and builds your endorphins and seritonin levels which boost your mood... because afterall isn't the sensation of heartbreak and the anguish that gos along with it a chemical response in your brain? well... trick your brain... some people wpuld ingest substances like alcohol to feel better... but there's other more healthier ways to supress it... hope this helped... by the way... i am currently at this moment just getting over a recent heartbreak myself.

What Guys Said 6

• I feel for you i been down that road
    with 2 ex girlfriends the only thing
    i can tell you is to try meeting a new
    friend whether they are guy/girl
    i know this sounds strange but
    sometimes meeting a new person
    is the only way to go about it

• Just be with the pain, it will pass in its own time :) You have really beautiful eyes by the way :)

• Thank you <3 That's what I did, I endured the pain and let my body and mind let go gradually. I feel so much better now. And thank you! :) You're very handsome.

• So much depth to them. thank you. We're both awesome ;)

• sometimes drink vodka and lie to myself about heartbreak !

• You listen to this song 50 times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2Y78VgfNQ

• tape the heart back together..

• Any tips and tricks?

• Thanks that really helped. Its just so hard to let go of the pain.. don’t get why guys act like they care so much and then they just disappear like nothing ever mattered. can't help that It hurts :( But your advice did help, thank you loads <3

• Idk. everyones diffrent. but eh thank you for taking in my advice :), have fun--dont forget to smile lol

• Go down town with your mates and reel in another catch

What Girls Said 2

• Last time I felt heartbroken, I started to meet other guys without feeling rush for another relationship, though I met my boyfriend and I found out everyone else in my life was just not right person. we've been together for almost a year and everything has been going so smoothly and we are totally in love.

Just try to believe you are over it, do your best at work, keep yourself busy and meet new people, you'll find your right person and you get to this point that the one who broke your heart didn't even deserve you.

• Start getting involved in more things & soon you'll start to think about other things. You'll remember the pain but you won't feel it anymore.