I seriously don't know how to get over him, HELP?

So last fall I had a thing with this guy.. Everything was perfect, we just never put a label on our relationship.. We would hangout all the time and I really fell hard for the guy.. Things ended up not working out and it's been over 7 months.. I still think about him every day and we recently just started talking again. He's just everything I ever wanted! I can't help it.. He wants to hangout, but I don't want him to know that i'm basically in love with him.. I mean I get hit on all the time, hell, I even tried dating a different guy and I ended up ending the relationship because all I could think about was the other guy. I just want closure and I want to be able to get over him.. but just don't know how...

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey i know how u feel , just give it time becuse as people say time solves every thing , do not rush yourself and start seeing anyone because "that guy" you're talking about might be feeling the same way you do right now , stop overthinking about this and relax , do the things you love , go out with your friends and im sure you will feel better , i hope i helped you :) and never forget that if this guy is not into you enough then he doesn't deserve you , and know that there is some one out there made to love you anyou to love him back. -N

• Thank you so much!! I really needed to hear that (: