I seriously don't know how to get over him, HELP?

So last fall I had a thing with this guy.. Everything was perfect, we just never put a label on our relationship.. We would hangout all the time and I really fell hard for the guy.. Things ended up not working out and it's been over 7 months.. I still think about him every day and we recently just started talking again. He's just everything I ever wanted! I can't help it.. He wants to hangout, but I don't want him to know that i'm basically in love with him.. I mean I get hit on all the time, hell, I even tried dating a different guy and I ended up ending the relationship because all I could think about was the other guy. I just want closure and I want to be able to get over him.. but just don't know how...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey i know how u feel , just give it time becuse as people say time solves every thing , do not rush yourself and start seeing anyone because "that guy" you're talking about might be feeling the same way you do right now , stop overthinking about this and relax , do the things you love , go out with your friends and im sure you will feel better , i hope i helped you :) and never forget that if this guy is not into you enough then he doesn't deserve you , and know that there is some one out there made to love you anyou to love him back. -N

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much!! I really needed to hear that (:

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him how you feel. The internet won't give you a magical solution!

0|0
    0|0
    • That's why it ended in the first place, I opened my mouth about how I felt and asked if we were ever going to be more than friends when we were basically dating with no labels and he claimed that he liked me a ton, but just didn't know if being in a relationship was the right option. So I basically got extremely embarrassed and we just stopped talking for a while. Now he's talking to me again and I just don't get it. I want to not have feelings for him anymore, but I can't control how I feel.

• "I can't control how I feel"

If you don't, somebody else, likely him, will. You need to get ahold of yourself, otherwise you'll become his puppet to torture emotionally.

What Girls Said 4

• honesty and communication is the best thing in both friendshp and more than friendship, it might be awkward but there's no way you're gonna feel closure if you dont tell him how you feel

0|0
    0|0
    • He knows how I feel... I told him a long time ago before we kind of stopped talking.

• Show All
    • seems like closure, but a way to find out is to ask him if he thought you guys would work out in the future

• Well when I asked him if we would ever be more than friends.. he said he liked me a lot and wanted to see if things would work out.. so basically testing the waters. I don't know, I feel like if things get like they were before then I should bring it up to him, but otherwise just keep it a secret.

• Why has he been quiet for 7 months has he tried contacting you at all during your seperation?

0|0
    0|0
    • We stopped talking after this one incident, and then like 2 months later he wanted to teach me how to snowboard and it felt like nothing ever happened.. Like he is the only guy who has ever made me feel like nothing in the world matters. and then after that my feelings came right back and I had to cut off ties again because I didn't want to be hurt like last time.. And then 5 months rolls by with no contact and he out of the blue snapchats me and wants to take me for a ride on his crotch rocket and keeps talking about hanging out soon.. I just don't think I should hangout with him or i'm going to end up letting my guard down again.

• He's everything you ever wanted but you never had him, never was anything. No label? You settled for less than you deserve then. You're not gonna get it from him.
    You're talking again, that's why you can't get over him. You've got to cut him out of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go out with your friends and meet a new guy!

0|0
    0|0
    • I've already done that.. It just didn't work out.

Recommended myTakes