Why do I still love her? I see no logical reason, is my heart stupid?

She lied to me.
She called me names.
She tried to make me jealous with another man.
She now has a child from yet another man.
She tried to have a relationship with me despite having a child from this other man.

If I look at this^^, I find no logical reason to be interested in this girl, why do I still feel something for her? And more important how do I stop that?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in a similar situation right now, I think why I still have feelings for him is because of the times when he says he wants to work it out, says nice things to me, and does nice things for me. Instead of me holding on to the bad things he has said and has done to me, I hold on to the good.
    I am pretty sure this girl is not all bad (otherwise you wouldn't have wanted her from the beginning) and she goes back and forth between being nice to you and being not so nice to you and that may be the reason why you still have feelings for her. Right now what I am going to do is focus on making my life better without him and hope that time will heal this wound. Maybe this may help you but I wish you the best of luck.

• Thank you, that is pretty accurate. Sounds like plan. Why not I will give it a shot.