Why do I still love her? I see no logical reason, is my heart stupid?

She lied to me.
She called me names.
She tried to make me jealous with another man.
She now has a child from yet another man.
She tried to have a relationship with me despite having a child from this other man.

If I look at this^^, I find no logical reason to be interested in this girl, why do I still feel something for her? And more important how do I stop that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in a similar situation right now, I think why I still have feelings for him is because of the times when he says he wants to work it out, says nice things to me, and does nice things for me. Instead of me holding on to the bad things he has said and has done to me, I hold on to the good.
    I am pretty sure this girl is not all bad (otherwise you wouldn't have wanted her from the beginning) and she goes back and forth between being nice to you and being not so nice to you and that may be the reason why you still have feelings for her. Right now what I am going to do is focus on making my life better without him and hope that time will heal this wound. Maybe this may help you but I wish you the best of luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, that is pretty accurate. Sounds like plan. Why not I will give it a shot.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• you have feelings for her because you are attracted to her. Whether it's physical or emotional. You can't make the feelings stop. You could let them go away in their own time if you don't want a relationship with her. Or you could go out and try and meet a girl who is right for for you and will treat you right

0|0
    0|0
    • Guess, I will try that, thanks.

• U love her that's my guess

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• That happens. I bet she's hot. You just need a rebound.

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe it's her looks?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really, she is cute but looks average overall. We just knew each other way back.

• Beats me man. I'm in the same boat. She treated me like shit... and I still love her. Wish I didn't.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes