Is he taking it out on me?

My bf broke up with me due to trust issues.. since we've been. broken up we've hung out before and we ended up kissing when I wld ask about the relationship he wld say he doesn't want to talk about it.. he tells me to give him his space.. my good friend told me my ex told her he wants to see I've changed but also has said he wants me to stop pressuring him... lately his job has been putting a lot of pressure on him.. I know because I work with him (in a diff room) but same dept.. and my Co workers have said he seems like he's bouncing off the walls...2 days ago at work he asked me to look at something as I did he came from behind and gave me a hug, I didn't say/do anything but smile I was shocked and started talking about other things.. today I asked him if he wld like to spend time with me since we are both off he said "I dnt want to promise you yes and than I can't but if I can id bebe happy too" I told him than dnt promise just try.. he said ok ill try.. GAGS shld I be happy he's trying? What's going on? What to do? Shld I stay away so he can miss me?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• He sending all good signs
    Listen to advice that others glean from him, observations of him, learn from these
    Yours is a waiting game as he works out huge problems that once resolved with pay huge dividends to those (you) that don't add pressure to these and wait for him to come around when at peace w/work.

If you want time w/him, figure out his "off time" (if any) and tell him where/when you'll be IF he can show up.

• Im just afraid if I give him space he's going to forget about me and think I dnt care to try.. my friend said he told her we wants to see I've changed but why does he tell me "I'll try" like why give me a hug on his own, than when I ask to see him he's like "I'll try" is he putting a front.. does he not care about me? What? :( how. can he see I've changed when he blocks it

• Trying too hard will sink this ship
      you let it go, then keep it forever if it comes back to you
      otherwise, you'll always be chasing it