My ex dumped me over Snapchat, should I forgive him?

So my now ex dumped me over Snapchat, well he asked for a break. I then texted him going off on him because I was seeing him later that night anyways and we were both busy. We then meet in person and he officially breaks up with me then. He still talks about how he wants me around and everything and apologized for the Snapchat saying it was a mistake and that I was his first real relationship so to give him slack. Should I forgive him?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• lol no! any guy with common sense knows how to break up with someone, let him learn his lesson for the next relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm no. He took the easy way out. It's very disrespectful to break up with a guy/girl via text/snapchat/Facebook. Even calling over the phone is pretty bad