How to tell if he has lost feelings?

My boyfriend and I are going through a rough patch right now. We fight all the time and he constantly says he's leaving me He moved out 2 months ago he's ago but keeps saying he wants to come back but won't and then says we're done then were back on. He finally came and stayed the night for the first time but when we woke up something just felt off like he wasn't there. Maybe in just being insecure. Maybe he's just playing games. Would he really put up with all the crap if he was losing interest or is he just really confused. How can you tell if a guy is losing interest but just doesn't want to tell you an if he is why won't he break it off completely. And no we're not having sex so it isn't a booty call.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I went through that with my ex. I knew it was real and it scared me. I was thinking in terms of full on commitment and marriage... i was probably a little too paranoid but it is the rest of your life. I broke up a few times. I loved her though and she did me and we worked it out. Communication is the key.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm kinda in the same situation right now. If you guys fight all the time and he says he is leaving you just let him go. He clearly has thought about that multiple times. You deserve someone better that won't threaten you with this. Does he have somewhere else to go if he moves out from living with you? That may be one f the things that is making him hold back. I see this all the time, someone is comfortable with an unstable relationship because they don't have a better option at the moment. Just a thought. Hope he can come clean with what he is actually thinking for you!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes