My boyfriend just broke up with me advice please?

My boyfriend broke up with me today over a voice mail he says he wants no contact but I really want him back I haven't tried to talk to him since we have broke up a few other times and normally with in a week were back together but he told me no contact this time since he is always the one to break it off

34

Most Helpful Guy

• What the hell? Are you the one that makes the effort to get back together with him? if so... maybe the reason for no contact is so he can make up his mind without feeling pressured... what could have been said on this voicemail that was grounds for a no contact break up? is he fishing for a reason?3 days ago i messaged a potential love interest and shared how i honestly felt and she blocked me on Facebook and won't talk to me... ugh...

• He said he wanted no contact he broke up with me cuz someone told me he was cheating so I was doin some digging to find out before I asked him and he got mad cuz I was checking up on him

• Thank you good luck with u rs

• Thanks... be sure to message me if you need some advise...

What Guys Said 3

• I know it is hard but it is important not to contact him. Because if you do, you are playing his game. Just clear your head of him. Go find a hobby. I guarantee you, once he does not hear from you his curiosity will get the best of him. He will then contact you. Also, if you can find the strength to clear your head of all thoughts dealing with him; by the time you do hear from him you can tell him "No Contact Please". That will you give you a great feeling. In short, just move on.

• i know how you are feeling now.. but calm down, wait for few days he might change his mind if he really wants you, he would contact you.

• Forget about him and find someone else. It ain't the end of the world, there are other guys.

• Yes there are but when u r in love that one person is all you think about

• Pretty sure he doesn't feel the same way

What Girls Said 3

• You have to do sometime to get your mind off of him. Its going to take awhile this is not a quick time fix. Go for walks get some friends. This is a grieving processes. Do whatever you can to get your mind off of him. Put pictures away. Dont look at them in a while you will need the courage to delet his number and that will be hard. Im so sorry for you. And really think about it if he dose want you back why should you have him back he broke your heart.

• talk to him nicely

• Forget about him! If he was rude to enough to do it over voice mail he is totally not worth it! Eat chocolate :) talk to your friends and say bad stuff about him to each other! It seems rude but, it really does help!