It's been three years since the break up why did he say this?

We dated in high school in junior year. He was everything I hoped for and he likewise. It ended bad we got in an argument and he just fell out and over thought us. I eventually started to slowly move on after a year and a half but never dated since then. It never felt right because I'd think of him. He dated twice but never panned out. Got rejected several times I know that. I got a job at a restaurant and I so happened to be his waitress. His whole family was there everybody I met before and very familiar faces. They all looked at each other and grinned some looked rather confused. I said my usual "Hi I'm JC I'll be your waitress today would you like to try the special?" With a big smile of course. My ex eyed me up and down it was quite obvious. He kept glancing at me several times making awkward eye contact. Then when I said I had to take my break and someone else would be there waiter he quickly asked if I would like to join his family. I said I was fine and no thank you. Then he grabbed my hand and said please? And so I did sit down awkwardly and drank some coffee. Didn't really make conversation just kept smiling at me. I told him I had to go do some things after seven minutes of feeling pretty awkward and he just said "I'll be seeing you around. Fate has it's ways huh?" We hugged and I instantly melted back into him. What did he mean by that?
I always see him come by to the restaurant and just orders small things we barely make small talk and he keeps smiling at me and chuckling to himself. Whenever I ask what's so funny he just says "nothing just memories..."
He's the one that dumped me but yes I'd take him back no doubt.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't pass this up, if you can't get him off your mind, he probably can't either. A girl ended it with me wanted me back later (long story) I missed my chance and now i think about her and what could have been all the time, even in my dreams, sadly... Dated a couple time after but no one yet has meant so much, i wish i could delete the memories. So go for it, if it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't.

• Tell me the story if you don't mind (:

• Wow. Timing isn't on your side. Maybe in a couple years things will eventually pan out. But there has to be a reason why you kept walking.

• Little tip, don't tell a guy how many guys you've been with, it plays with his imagination like you wouldn't believe... That's what I was thinking at the time and I was already mostly emotionally dead anyway from other shit in my life so yeah...

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he feels bad that he broke up with you? ^^"