Girls, what's the craziest, psycho thing a guy has done when you've broken up with him?

Ok now here's the reverse question of the one I asked yesterday - girls, what is the craziest thing a guy has ever done when you've broken up with him? Curious to compare it to the guys answers about girls...

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls often mistake psycho for upset. I went through a situation and was rightfully upset. Do I regret it... ofcourse. But I didn't go psycho. The same girl in question had another ex that would stalk her at work and follow her and another boyfriend around. That... is psycho. Being upset and venting about is not psycho.