I've been having trouble sleeping for a year now someone help?

I have reoccurring dreams of my ex and it hurts. I try to stay up because I don't want to see him or feel anything about him. I want to move on speaking that I will never see him again and he'll never come back. Some nights I can't even sleep or some nights I fall asleep have a dream about him then wake up with an anxiety attack or I just cry and down some alcohol.
I can't really talk to him after he left me he shut me out of his life. No communication at all. I was stranded at work once my ride had left and I was just there alone pretty terrified. He was the only that I could reach and he said he couldn't pick me up. So he wants out of my life completely I know that.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Your dreaming qbout him, because your constanly thinking about him, funny how when its over we only remeber the good and not the bad.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm scarred by our fights... How I stepped over the line sometimes due to him being very sensitive...
      I'm scarred everywhere I go it reminds me of him... Good and Bad.

• I do go out besides work but whenever I meet a guy who is amazing it just doesn't feel right. I feel like I'm in this black hole I can't get out of

• Whatever hqppen it wasn't all your fault, it takes two , it seems like your beating yourself up , you will be fine it just takes time and a good attitude.