Could he be over me? If so should I tell him I want to talk?

my bf&i have been together for several months. in the beginning everything was great, including our sex life. we would do a lot of pretty crazy things and we both seemed into it a lot. then he started backing off- we went from 3-4 times a week to 1-2 now, we only hang out if it's a special event like someone's birthday and whatnot.

i'm not sure what i should do... i've talked to him about all of these things at least once before but it doesn't get any better. or we'll have sex 2-3 times that week but the spontaneity is completely gone.

i'm miserable and just not sure if i should bother talking to him about it again, suffer in silence or break it off?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if all your after is the sex I would stay intill you find someone who you really care about. But if you like the guy and care about him don't say anything about the sex. Just ask whats wrong cause he might be going through something serious in his life and maybe you could help him through it.

• of course i really like the sex but i also really like him which is why i'm so stressed with the whole situation. I've been there to support him need be since this started almost 2 months ago and there's no change. i could get over the minimal, planned sex but i'm just worried that this change has something to do with me or how he feels about me, but then i don't want to talk to him about it again as I've already tried to no avail.

• If he hasn't come out anything to you I wouldn't worry sorry about that

• Thanks for the most helpful