Does No Contact work in terms of the other party missing their ex?

Just curious... Let's say you had a long relationship... you truly loved each other. Break up wasn't horrible and really didn't have as much to do with your relationship as other factors. Maybe emotions got high at one point but never stalker like in anyway. You were forgiven and were never blocked etc. Is that whole idea of NC and your former partner eventually forgetting that rough patch and think of the good and missing you true?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• i guess it could happen (i don't see why it couldn't. i guess it'd be more like they finally really forgave you for acting that way or realized they liked you enough to get over that), but only time will tell if it will.

0|0
    0|0
    • Especially when they know they made a mess... even if they couldn't admit it

• well you have to have all your cards on the table. you each have to admit you did wrong

• It's never about the mess created it's about the apology. It's about the person and what you meant to them!.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very true. I suppose time will tell

• A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
      " when we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough".. quote.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes