Why can't I just forget about him for good?

I can't forget about my ex it has been now almost two years since I broke up, I even find someone better than him, and he wasn't the first guy that I dated but he was the first one that I felt something different!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... its not him that you can't forget... but your memories and the feelings associated with them... while he's making new memories in his life... your meditating and reflecting on the old memories... i know exactly how this is... i had someone special that i was destined to be with and marry " somehow"... and saved myself for many many years only to wind up wasting time remaining single for nothing... and if it wasn't for the memories i kept dwelling on i would have gotten over her sooner...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• It takes quiet a while to lose feelings for an ex it took me like 5 months but I eventually lost feelings for him and finally know what I deserve and what I want in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes it takes a long time for one to lose feelings for an ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes