Is this feeling normal after a break up?

my ex and i broke up 3 weeks ago.
the first 2 weeks were fine, but now i miss him heaps.

but the thing is, i miss him, but then i dont at the same time?
sometimes i get this urge to talk to him, but then a few minutes later im like 'lol nah'

is this normal?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Did you initiate the break up in a way? (which will explain how things were fine for a cpl of weeks)
    2. Wanting to talk / be in touch with an ex post break up is normal. You guys have shared some feelings for a while & also gotten together for a reason so feelings are bound to exist :)

Inference - NORMAL! :)

• nope, he broke it off with me. he says he wants to catch up after exams which is like around this time or so. but i dunno. i kinda just want to see how he's going etc, not to get back with him

• Just a part of the 'heart wanting to get back but consoling self that I want to see how he's faring' while the mind says the 'I don't want to get back' thing - not judging but just brain storming a possibility :)

Why would anyone want to see how someone's going if there are no feelings :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Its normal it'll take time to heal though it took me about 5 months to get my ex out of my head